TACT/AD Shekinah/CF-3/SSD Avr

The Shadow Works Inc., Fighter Research Labs are thought to be an offshoot from Zaarin's original program to augment the Emperor's fleets with advanced technology. Shadow works was the branch that worked on integrating the technology with the fighter and "made things happen". After Zaarin turned against the Emperor, the facilities for Shadow Works and the other departments were destroyed along with most of the personnel by Zaarin's forces. A remainder escaped on a transport led by Colonel Z. Shekinah, one of Zaarin's more promising students, and department Head of Weapons Research.

The department remained dormant until Zaarin's capture and the formation of the Emperor's Hammer. Under General Shekinah, a squadron commander assigned to the elite unit, re-assigned his old staff in the scientific and mechanical branches of the Avenger's personnel.

Weeks before the Battle of Endor, Shekinah spent time overseeing the final refit of the captured Mon Calamari Cruiser Republic (which later became the CRS Renegade). He also rekindled the role of Shadow Works by breaking the avionics codes to several captured Incom Rebel X-Wings. These breakthroughs led to the development of 5 advanced prototypes which would balance the Hammer's forces against their numerical disadvantage and attrition rates fighting the elements of the New Republic Fleet.

Now officially sanctioned by the Fleet Commander, Stephan Ronin, Shadow Works will hopefully fill the role of the technological branch in the Imperial Navy that Zaarin forsook. With the imminent collapse of the Aurora system, Shadow works is planning to set up permanent headquarters somewhere on Eos.

A view of Eos' far side...

Using Gravity Wells Offensively in Accordance with the Tarkin Doctrine 

by Admiral Zhafriel Shekinah 

Hypergravity Disruption Event:

"The Maelstrom Effect"

Using several Gravity wells to produce constructive pulse-wave frequencies it is theoretically possible to distort the fabric of space around a star. This distortion is simlar to stretching a piece of elastic which is already under stress from the star's own mass. The artificial gravity wells effect causes instability in the structure of a small area of space several thousand kilometers across.

Overriding a large hyperdrive motivator, we can actually "tear space" by activating hyperdrive at full power in the center of this instability. This would create a brief hyperspace vortex to appear - destroying the generating craft and anything for several hundred kilomteters in either direction of the generating craft's movement. If properly employed near a star's surface, it could cause a channel to open into the star's core and creating a massive change in volume and pressure. (Similar to a balloon filled with a billion psi pressure stretched by the gravity wells and using the target ship as a hot needle) The net effect would be either a 20-25% reduction in solar mass before the rupture sealed; the quadrant of that system being reduced to ashes by the shockwave (in an ideal controlled event) or a full fledged supernova (an uncontrolled event). The supernova creates the risk of destroying the ship which generated the effect if it is too close to be able to hyper away in time. 

Suggested Procedure: Convert an ISD to carry six gravity wells and a minimal fighter compliment (2 squadrons).

NB: Actual distance of INT is approximately 1 AU or 150 million km. This allows an 8 minute margin to escape

unless the shockwave creates hyperspace interference which would prevent Lightspeed manuevers. 

WC/LG Brett/ISD Van 

Imperial Navy Pilot Record

Personal Background information

(Imperial Security Bureau) 

Name: Brett Lorge

Scandoc Transmission Code(Screen name): krett@iafrica.com

Sex(M/F): M

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 278886.23

Place of Birth(Please include Homeworld): Croll

Marital Status(Single,Married,Divorced,Separated): Single

Family: Unknown 

Social Status(Destitute,Poor,Well-to-do,Wealthy,Nobility): Well-to-do 

Significant Events of Childhood & Adolescence: I was taken by the Rebels

before I even knew who my parents were. They adopted me and told me my parents had been killed in space ship crash. They put me to work has a clerk. I only found out that they had really taken me away from them when I was looking through some of the Rebels records. When I refused to fly in the Rebels pathetic excuse for a navy they put me in a prison planet. During an Imperial jail break I managed to escape. I enrolled in the Imperial navy aboard the ISD Protector. I graduated 4 years later. 

Significant Events of Adulthood:My first mission was aboard ISD Protector. I finished my first battle with almost maximum kill ratio and all primary objectives completed. I was promoted to Captain after another 5 battles. Then I was transferred to the Emperor's Hammer. I spent 2 months aboard the VSD Ravager in Vipersquadron. I was then transferred to the ISD Vanguard and promoted to Lieutenant General and Wing Commander of Wing IV. 

Alignment & Attitude: Is very loyal to the Emperor's Hammer and was very loyal to the former Emperor. Hates all Rebels. And wishes to kill the one's that took him away from his homeworld. 

Former Occupations(if any): Clerk for the Rebel information center. Hobbies: Decrypting messages, computers, art, killing rebels, knive throwing. 

Tragedies: Taken away from his parents straight after birth 

Phobias & Allergies: None known. 

Personal views of the Empire(and Emperor's Hammer): "We may have lost our Emperor, but he is still within all of us through the force. I will continue to serve him, and the Grand Admiral Ronin until the end of my days."  

Reason for applying to the Emperor's Hammer Elite Strike Force: "I wanted to grow in the force. And above all serve the Empire to the best of my ability, and the Emperor still within us all!" 

Other comments or information(optional): Has sworn to find and kill theRebels that took him away from his home world, Croll.

I hereby confirm that the above information is legitimate and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Signature: Lieutenant General Brett Lorge

cc: Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) Liason Officer

IO/AD Moldman/SSD Avr 

Imperial Navy Pilot Record

Personal Background information

(Imperial Security Bureau) 

Name:Scott Phillips

Scandoc Transmission Code (Screen Name):ScotP

Sex (M/F):Male

Race:Human

Date of Birth: A.C.W. 05/10/79

Place of Birth (Please include Homeworld):Planet Bakura,City Salis D'aar

Marital Status (Single, Married, Divorced, Separated):Single

Family:Avakar-Father, Aalu-Mother. Both killed in mine explosion.

Social Status (Destitute, Poor, Well-to-do, Wealthy, Nobility):Poor 

Significant Events of Childhood & Adolescence:When I was just 11 years old both of my parents where killed in a large mine explosion. I had to live in the streets and beg or steal whatever I could get my hands on. I was caught one day while trying to steal a blaster from an Imperial guard at the Senate. He brought me to an Imperial training camp where I learned the true nature of the universe and how I could help the Empire unite it. That is also where I learned how we must defeat the Rebels under the guidance of the Emperor. After finishing my training of 4 years at the academy and extensive pilot training courses, I applied to the Imperial Navy and was accepted. I was soon on my way to the Super Star Destroyer Avenger.  

Significant Events of Adulthood: After a short while on the Avenger, I honed my flight skills enough to where I could take out an entire flight group of X-Wings, which I had to do during an engagement near the planet Corfai during which my flight leaders ship was disabled by a Y-Wing. I had to Fight off waves of all types of Rebel ships until they finally decided that I was not worth losing any more ships, so they promptly turned tail and jumped into hyperspace. After getting back to the Avenger I was promoted to Squadron Commander of Sigma Squadron. Soon after, I discovered a strange power, with which I am able to turn many to the Imperial ranks. With this power I was promoted by Grand Admiral Ronin himself to a Rear Admiral and the eighth Command Officer of the Emperor's Hammer. 

Alignment & Attitude: Totally loyal to the Emperor and the Empire. We must wipe out all those who would cause trouble for the true way of the galaxy. 

Former Occupations (if any): Thief 

Hobbies: Training, honing every and all skills and powers which I have for the sole purpose of destroyer the resistance. 

Tragedies: Death of parents 

Phobias & Allergies: None 

Personal views of the Empire (and Emperor's Hammer): We serve the only true rule and ruler of the galaxy and therefore we have divine right to destroy all dissidents. 

Reason for applying to the Emperor's Hammer Elite Strike Fleet: Power and to bring peace and order to the galaxy. 

Other comments or information (optional): Do not despair for the Emperor lives on in our fight!! 

I hereby confirm that the above information is legitimate and accurate to the best of my knowledge. 

Signature:Admiral Scott Phillips

Date:A.C.W. 07/22/95 

cc: Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) Liason Officer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------