DARK BROTHERHOOD

OF THE JEDI 

The Dark Brotherhood of the Jedi is dedicated to the collection of knowledge and the pursuit of power, both through government and the military.  

Grand Master Vader Resigns!

Master Paladin New GM! 

In a very supprising move, Grand Master Kane Vader resigned his position as Grand Master. To fill the void, as well as to fullfil Vader's final order, Master Jedgar Paladin, Admiral and Training Officer of the Emperor's Hammer, assumed command of the Brotherhood.

Grand Master Paladin had been acting as Grand Master for several weeks before the announcement, and the transition of command occured smoothly. The New Regime is expected to implement many changes in the near future.  

Changes to the DB Continue!!! 

-Adept Sths Tor is promoted to the Rank of Master. He is also given the position of Second in Command. He has the right of succession when my time as GM is through. 

-Melan Pyr is appointed to the rank of Dark Side Adept. He will fill the fourth and final Dark Council position. 

-Change in policy: Those members who have not yet submitted their Jedi Names to the Grand Master have two weeks (until NL 24) to do so. Failure to submit a name will result in the loss of rank and privilege gained. Failure to submit a name within one month (NL 25) will result in expulsion from the Brotherhood.  

-A new position has been created by the Grand Master, that of Master At Arms. The position is awarded to Acolyte Kreeyat, who is hereby promoted to the position of Dark Knight. The position of MAA is more than honorific. First of all, the MAA is the next in line for a Council position. This eliminates confusion. Secondly, the MAA is authorised to attend Council meetings and voice the opinion of those who may not attend (i.e. the membership.) Thirdly, the MAA is authorised to vote in proxy for members of the Council not present at a meeting. (No more than one member may be absent for a "quorum", so the MAA will have no more than one vote. 

-The Orders of the Sith and Krath are implemented in this roster. Only those above the rank of Protector will be permitted to join. 

-Meetings: Meetings will take place on Sundays at 8:30, unless a command briefing is sheduled, in which case the meeting will be at 8:00 PM. Meeting priority (who may attend) 

Level 1 meeting- All members (2 of 4 monthly meetings)

Level 2 meeting- Acolyte and Above (1 per month)

Dark Council Meeting- Council and MAA (1 per month) 

-Motto- I have decided on a new motto for the Brotherhood, in fact, it is the same one that I used for Tau Squadron when it was my command "Nemo Me Impugne Laccesit", or "No One Provokes Me With Impunity" I consider this very apperpois. 

-Heraldic System- Adept Melan Pyr has suggested that instead of rank insignia, the DB use an "Acivement of Arms" or "Coat of Arms" for its members. These will be awarded after reaching a minimum rank and can be used by members as a "seal" to mark documents, etc. This idea is still pending, and revisions are expected...

Members As of 8/11/1995
Grand Master Grand Master Jedgar Paladin*/Mstr jdi (Lord of the Sith) Dark Council Master Ronin/GA Ronin (Sith) Master Sths Tor/Sths Tor (Sith) Adept Melan Pyr/RBKrugel+ (Sith) Master At Arms Dark Knight Kreeyat/RA Havok+ (Sith) Members Dark Knight Stelek/????? (Sith) Jedi Hunter Mateo/Mateo 15 (Sith) Acolyte Crandall/DarkToeJam Acolyte Stuuf/Quackodile Novice Shen/Thrawn 96 Novice Exar Motti/Vader 95 Novice Adams/Ja24 Novice Durron/Kyps Novice Hethrir/John775225 Novice Ramsey/DKJRAMSEY Novice Goatboy/THXGoatboy Novice Tarkin/Tapped Out Novice ????/Jedi 007 Novice ????/Jedi 1137 Novice ????/Kuptoman Novice ????/MasterXP11 Novice ????/Tsgt Yakko ? Send Jedi Name to The Grand Master at Mstr Jdi@AOL.COM +Promoted Comments on anything in this section are welcome, and may be directed to Grand Master Paladin at Mstr Jdi@AOL.COM Nemo Me Impugne Laccesit...