INFILTRATOR WING

COM\AD Renegade\CRS Despot\IW

To: GA Ronin

Subj: My Absence from the Fleet 

Sir, my last flight on June 6th, was to be a simple flight out to a pirate base to obtain some intelligence on Rebel movements in an outer sector. I was attacked by 4 squadrons of Rebel ships. 

My radio was on the fritz so I could not call the Hammer for reinforcements, I tried many times. I took battle damage to my Hyper-drive and when I went into hyper-drive my ship blew-up, I was ejected into space and the very pirates that I was to meet, found me after I floated in space for 6 hours. They left the remains of a Rebel spy in my place. They disintegrated the body so ID would be almost impossible. 

This pirate group took me back to their base and I spend over 2 months as their guest while I recuperated. They would not let me radio the Fleet, they maintained radio silence to prevent the Rebels from locating them. 

I was watched very closely so I could not leave until I established close relations with them. They don't have much trust for the Empire either. I finally convinced them that they could benefit from releasing me. 

The Rebels found their base and raided it and I was captured by the Rebels. I used a fake name so the Rebels would not know who I was. It would have been a real feather in their cap if they realized that I was the XO of the EH. I was transported to an isolated Rebel prison and tortured, but I did not break sir. They did find out that I was a member of the EH, but I thank the force that they didn't pick up on my identity. 

I was forced to perform maintenance on their shuttles, and one day while working on a shuttle, I told my guard that I had to bring the Shuttle's systems on-line to run some tests. He finally agreed. I started the engines on the shuttle, asked the guard to help me remove a panel, he bent over to help me and I clubbed him with a hydro-spanner, then activated the launching system. I was chased by their patrols, but I fed some random hyper coordinates into my hyper computer and activated it. I know this was risky as I could have hypered into a star or planet, but that was preferable to being held a prisoner and tortured. 

I did drop out of hyper-space near an Imperial shipping lane, was rescued by an Imperial FRT. I then contacted the fleet, and let them know I was alive.

I can understand the confusion of my "death" with the remains of a disintegrated body left in the vicinity of my exploded T\D. 

I did promise the Pirates that rescued me the first time that I would do all I could to help them out. But, they will only trust me to deal with them. Perhaps we can help them out and they will consider helping us out by attacking the Rebels in their sector. 

It is worth investigating. 

COM\AD Renegade\CRS Despot\IW

FLEET COMMANDER'S NOTE: 

The above EH Member, AD Renegade has been FULLY recognized by the command of the EH to be true and legitimate. Consequently, Pappy (ADM Rene) has been fully reinstated along with all of his previous medals and status...Any questions should be directed to the Office of the Fleet Commander @ GA Ronin... 

STANDING ORDERS FOR THE IW-EH

By AD Renegade 

1. When we are under attack, DO NOT pull that little handle on the wall marked FIRE, it doe not launch missiles nor does it fire cannons. What it DOES DO is drive the Damage Control Parties CRAZY. They rush to the sector of the ship that the alarm covers and do not find a fire, but a dumbfounded pilot wondering why the firefighters are squirting him with fire-retardant. 

2. Hiding the illegal whiskey still in the laundry was ingenious, we all know that the stuff tastes like dirty socks anyway. BTW: Pilots may use the product produced from said device ONLY for Medicinal purposes or the penalties will be severe, and make sure my Arithritis "medicine" reaches me on time. OK. 

3. Now for a little training lesson, What does HUD stand for? Pay attention, there will be a quiz later. When you are flying your fighter--It means "HEADS UP DUMMY!" Most of you reverse it instead and take it to mean---DUH, I didn't see him locking that missile on to me. You must push that 2nd button to the left of the Right-hand SHIFT key , you know the one with the DOT on it. Then you can see the enemy that is coming to RUIN your whole day. 

4. Remember this when in combat, Zero Shields = Zero Lifesigns. Those shiny new fighters that GA Ronin has intrusted into our care cost a lot of money. It also cost the Empire a lot of Credits to make you the 'HOT' pilot that you are. If you die in combat, then the Empire has lost an investment, and the Fleet Commander might want me to pay for your fighter. I just moved up a paygrade but I don't make that much, Wonder if the FC will let me make payments???????? 

5. I better NOT CATCH another IW pilot BUZZING the Trainees on the Daedalus. These guys are being taught that Rebel fighters are their "worst nightmare", then some of you come screeching in and buzz them. The next time it happens, the pilot's responsible will be cleaning those Trainees' space armor out. Sounds like a really "CRAPPY" job to me. 

6. BTW: Toilet Paper will be delivered this afternoon, so you DON'T have to use your pin-up of the Imperial Playmate of the month. Did you see her big ...............? nevermind. I'm getting too old for that kind of stuff. Don't care much for blondes anyway. 

7. From here on out, all Holonet calls to 1-900-HOT TIME will be investigated, and the offender will have the smile wiped off of his face by being placed under House Arrest and being denied the use of Quark's "Holo Suites." (Oh, excuse me wrong universe). I don't want to "DABBLE" in that. 

8. I love a good Sabacc game as much as anybody, but the Despot is not yours to bet. I am tired of all the gamblers showing up to look at THEIR ship. I even caught one of them before he showed up to take over the Avenger. Try explaining that to GA Ronin. I would be willing to bet the Despot myself that he WOULD NOT be amused. 

9. I've been there, seen it, done it. So-------- DON'T THINK you can get one over on the "Ole Man." I'm too hard and grizzly for that. 

HAVE A NICE DAY 

PAPPY