CMDR/BG Veelon/Sigma-I/SSD Avr   

Flight Recorder Audio transcript

DarkStrike First Mission  

SI-I - BG Veelon

SI-? - Sigma-I - pilot

SII-? - Sigma-II - pilot

SIII-? - Sigma-III - pilot

HF-I - Hammer's Fist Assault transport

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

SI-I: Squadron...engage hyperdrive to stage 3 coordinates on my mark. HF-1 hold position until

we call for support. 

HF-I: Confirmed DSL. Good hunting. 

SI-I: Will do HF-I. DSF...engage on my mark...............MARK 

FJKDSLAFJIWEIFJAIKDFLJKD>M<C>XMVALSJOIREFJASLJGFK>SDM<CVM>XCKVLSJSJKLSDJKFLOIE$#U@W($#UIR(W#$PTRUI(O#P%UYTOI$^PJ$%^#$M<%>MYT<S>DFMG<SLD:FKLSCMV<B>CMVB<>MKXDFLGHKSLTJIOHSJOEPRJGOSDFRGL:SMDF<>BM<>CMVAQEOWRPGJKDL:G 

(Section garbled due to Hyperspace transport) 

SI-I : All sections report. 

SII-I : DS II leader standing by 

SIII-I : DS III leader standing by 

SI-I : All right gang... we've got multiple targets bearing 245,50. We've got 3 corvettes and 6 containers. Looks like a resupply point. Let's take them out. 

SII-I : Following your lead sir.. 

SIII-I : Will do 

SI-I : TANGO, TANGO.. DS I will take the containers...DS II take Corvette 1 and DS III take number 2. Whichever section finishes first can take number 3. 

SII-I : Whoever finishes last is buyin' at the O'club when we get back. 

SIII-I : You're on. Did you hear that boys. Let's get on it. 

SIII-II : No way am I buyin!!! 

SI-I : Cut the chatter and get to it. 

SII-I : I've got a lock...Firing 2 A-missiles... I'll get an ID when I do a fly-by. II & III finish it off on my mark.  

SIII-I : II you go in and ID that sucker and III and myself will finish it off. 

SII-I : All right... she's empty...crush that can 

SII-II : Firing 

SII-III: Firing 

SIII-II : I got an ID. Holy S***!!!! This baby's got a Rebel Admiral on board!!! What do you want to do? 

SIII-I : Three... start disable procedures I'll call this in. DS leader... this is III leader....we've got a Rebel Admiral on board Corvette 2. Do you want us to disable. 

SI-I : Looks like we bought a hot one first time out. Disable that Corvette, III Leader and let me know if you need any assistance.  

SIII-I : Already halfway disabled sir 

SI-I : Excellent three. HF-I... this is DS leader...We've got a live one for you... Hyper in and you'll capture a corvette designated Corvette 2...Be advised the target is a Rebel Admiral onboard.  

HF-I - Received DS leader, we're on our way. 

SIII-I - Uhhh, I've got a little problem over here. Corvette 3 is moving in and engaging to assist Corvette 2... 

SII-I : I'm already on my way Three leader she'll be a memory in no time. Corvette 1 is finished...  

SIII-I : Copy that Two leader. All bets are off for the drinks, we didn't say anything about disabling!!! 

HF-I : HF-I reporting in we're on scene and proceeding to target. It would be a great help if she was disable when we get there. 

SIII-I : We're making our last pass now. She'll be dead in the water when you get there. 

SII-I : OK boys, let's make one pass of this.. Expend all remaining ordinance on Corvette 3. 

SII-II: Received 

SII-III: You bet! 

SI-I : All containers are destroyed. Flight I...lets go give those EF boys some cover. 

SII-I : Corvette 3 is history DS leader 

SI-III: HEADS UP!! 5 new craft entering the area at 12 KM.. 

EF-I : Docking operation complete. The capture team is on board the vessel and is beginning it's assault. 

SI-I : Make it fast... we've got company. 2 Calamari Cruisers a Frigate and 2 more corvettes. I think we got here just ahead of a fleet's resupply. I don't wanna stay around here too much longer. 

SIII-I : DS leader... the cruisers are launching fighters. 

SI-I : All units hold your position do not attempt to engage... that's not what we're here for. 

SII-II: Holding in a defensive perimeter 

SIII-I : Same here chief. 

SI-I : HF-I... how's it comin in there. 

HF-I : DS leader be advised the capture team has hit some heavy resistance while taking the bridge but they should be ready to depart momentarily 

Corvette 2: DS leader... this is HF team leader... we now control the vessel and have captured the Admiral. I can have the hyperdrive on line in 2 minutes if you want the vessel. 

SI-I : Negative HF leader. We have nasties bearing down on us. Take the admiral and set timed charges to scuttle the Corvette when we hyper out. 

Corvette 2 : Already on our way out DS leader.  

SII-II: Two leader... those Fighters are closing fast. My sensors read a full squadron of X-Wings and 2 flights of A-wings. Do you want us to engage? 

SII-I : Negative. Everyone set exit hyperjump coordinates and prepare to engage as soon as EF-I has entered hyperspace. 

HF-I : We're outta here gang. See you at the next jump point and I'd get outta her fast. I set our full load of charges on that baby. Anything within 5 k is gonna be toast. Those fighters are in for a surprise. 

SI-I: Roger that HF leader. Nice work. All units... let's get outta here. I'm buyin'! 

GJKFLDJAOEWIRJKXC,MV,X.CMNVOERIHGGNB,MJXCVNBSHDORGXC,FNVMX,CNGIJSHUJIGHJDCKVNMX,NCJVKNDUJIFGKONJKCNV.XZCMVIUDSFRHNVUJKDFJVN,XZMC.NVZDIJUOFNUJVIND 

End Transcript 

TO: GA Ronin, FA Adams

RE: DarkStrike Operation 1

DS operation 1 is complete and was a stunning success. I have included the transcript of communications during the operation for your review. 

You will see 8 confirmed kills from the Com transcript and 1 capture which I decided was best to destroy rather than recover. When we had our listening post in the area check to see how we made out after we left they confirmed 12 more kills due to the detonation of Corvette #2. 

TOTALS : 3 Corvette

6 containers

8 X-Wing

4 A-Wing 

The Rebel Admiral that was captured has been turned over to the Dark Brotherhood who I'm sure will enjoy demonstrating their powers of persuasion. We plan to use any information extracted from this Command officer to plan further DS missions. 

I feel that this mission could and should be used as the Textbook DarkStrike mission because it hit all the major points that DS missions are designed to accomplish. We hit fast, hard, took a prisoner and left the Rebels that were heading to engage us frustrated when they could not. When that Corvette went up, taking out almost 3/4 of the fighters sent to engage us, it was just icing on the cake. 

This engagement clearly shows how effective DS operations can be and continued utilization can only bring about greater results. I hope you see fit to continue to use DS operations in some fashion, whether it be a Squadron objective for some lucky Squadron or the basis for a wing operation.  

Respectfully Submitted,

CMDR/BG Veelon/Sigma-I/SSD Avr  

FM/GN Compton/Pi-3/ISD Colossus 

Imperial Navy Pilot Record

Personal Background information

(Imperial Security Bureau) 

Name: Lance Wm. Karutz

Scandoc Transmission Code (Screen Name): LoveWilKil (but may soon be GN Compton)

Sex (M/F): Male

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 11/6/69

Place of Birth (Please include Homeworld): Coruscant City, Coruscant

Marital Status (Single, Married, Divorced, Separated): Single

Family: One sister.

Social Status (Destitute, Poor, Well-to-do, Wealthy, Nobility): Well-to-do

Significant Events of Childhood & Adolescence: Dreamed of flying since childhood. Joined Imperial Navy when minimum age requirement was met.

Significant Events of Adulthood: Joining the Imperial Navy.

Alignment & Attitude: I serve the Emperor.

Former Occupations (if any): Writer.

Hobbies: Spending far too much time in the flight sims.

Tragedies: Letting the CRS Independence jump to hyperspace before I could destroy it.

Phobias & Allergies: None.

Personal views of the Empire (and Emperor's Hammer): The word is given, and I destroy.

Reason for applying to the Emperor's Hammer Elite Strike Fleet: Two words: honor and glory.

I hereby confirm that the above information is legitimate and accurate to the best of

my knowledge.

Signature: Lance Wm.. Karutz

Date: 9/15/95