CMDR/GN Katarn/Omega -1/SSD Avr

I would like this to be our Banner for Omega Squadron...[attached to this NL as banner.zip since the file is too large to place in the NL write file] I would also like our motto to be "May our forces preach Death to the enemies of the Empire". The banner and motto was created by BIGDADY79, in Omega flight III.... 

Thanks,

CMDR\General Katarn\Omega -1\SSD Avenger 

FM/BG Klip/Omega-3/SSD Avr 

Imperial Navy Pilot Record

Personal Background information

(Imperial Security Bureau) 

Name:Klip Narhalley

Scandoc Transmission Code(Screen name):TDPBBS

Sex(M/F):M

Race:Human

Date of Birth:Unkown

Place of Birth(Please include Homeworld):Sullo (moon of Sullust)

Marital Status(Single,Married,Divorced,Separated):Single

Family:Mother and Father, both still on Sullo and doing well. Brother,

Charn Narhalley, Trader, Current location: Unkown.

Social Status(Destitute,Poor,Well-to-do,Wealthy,Nobility):Well-to-do

Significant Events of Childhood & Adolescence: Born on Sullo, I was exposed

to both sides of the Galactic Cival War. When I was 16, the Rebels destroyed

the Death Star. At the time I was already learning and going on trading routes

with my brother. I supported the rebellion then, which greatly disturbed

Charn. It caused many problems within my family, at 19, the Rebellion on

Sullo was discovered and destroyed. Only a few days later I was planning to

join. If I did, I would probably be rotting on Star's End right now. I then

decided to join the navy.

Significant Events of Adulthood: At 23 I graduated with honors, and was

given special training for my natural skill. Although, unfortunately, the

special corvette I was on was almost completely filled with Rebel Sympath-

izers, planning to defect to the Rebellion. Hating to be made to do

anything against my will, I slipped down into the hanger and escaped on a Tie Intercepter.

I then destroyed their turrents and crippled their engines. Luckily The Empire

already knew about this happenign and arrived moments later. Had I not done

that, I may have been in a Rebel prison today.

Alignment & Attitude: The Empire and I got off on a very rocky step, at

first. However, I continued my orders without question, and almost by accident,

defended the Empire with all my heart. I know my destiny now.

Former Occupations(if any): Trader, Swoop racer.

Hobbies:Sabacc, swapping war stories.

Tragedies: None

Phobias & Allergies: None Known.

Personal views of the Empire(and Emperor's Hammer):

I have realized that the Empire is the only force that can bring order to

this galaxy. Not a band of pirates or Rebels.

Reason for applying to the Emperor's Hammer Elite Strike Force:

I was given a recommendation by my Superior and the Secret Order.

Other comments or information(optional):

I hereby confirm that the above information is legitimate and accurate to

the best of my knowledge.

Signature:Klip Narhalley

Date:Sept. 10, 1995 

cc: Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) Liason Officer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

CMDR/BG Doomsday/Viper/ISD Van 

Imperial Navy Pilot Record

Personal Background information

(Imperial Security Bureau)

Name: Doomsday

Scandoc Transmission Code (Screen Name): BG Doomsday

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 6/9/2635

Place of Birth: Sol III, the Terran system, in another galaxy

Marital Status: Single

Family: None

Social Status: Well-to-do

Significant Events of Childhood & Adolescence: Both parents killed in battle with a race known as the Kilrathi

Significant Events of Adulthood: Joined the Terran Confederation Navy in 2653. He advanced to the rank of Captain in the Confederate Space Force. Doomsday fought in many battles as a fighter pilot on board two famed Terran Carriers, TCS Tiger's Claw, and TCS Concordia. Launched from the TCS Concordia in 2669 for a routine patrol. Upon his return he found it under heavy attack from Kilrathi heavy fighters and two light carriers (Fraltha). The Concordia's Shields had collapsed and it's hull condition was critical. With only an Arrow light fighter, Doomsday fought valiantly to save the Concordia, but despite his efforts, the Concordia crash landed on the Planet Vespus, off the Mistral coast, resulting in the loss of all hands. Alone in space with one light fighter against the entire Kilrathi fleet, Doomsday fought for hours while attempting to flee. His fighter was destroyed and he subsequently ejected. He was never picked up by either Kilrathi or Terran Patrols. He drifted in space for ten days before being rescued by ISD Fearless, which was on a deep space expedition at the time. Being in a comatose state, the Fearless' surgeon decided that he did not have the medical skills necessary to revive him, knowing little about his physiology. Doomsday was placed in stasis, and was revived four years later upon the return of the Fearless to Coruscant, and spent the next year in recovery.

After his discharge from the Coruscant Medical Facility, Doomsday drifted about the Galaxy in search of employment. He was a cargo pilot for Galactic Electronics for three months, but quit when he realized his skills as a combat pilot were wasted hauling equipment back and forth across the Galaxy. He searched the Galaxy for employers looking for experienced pilots. He came across a Rebel Conscription Center, but was turned away by the Rebels because he was an "outsider" and because there were fears that he may be an Imperial Spy, due to his time on the Fearless. Undaunted, and without any political ideals, he then tried the Imperial Academy on Prefsbelt IV. He was quickly accepted, and graduated at the top of his class in an incredible two years instead of five.

Doomsday served several tours of duty aboard the ISD Glory before being transferred to SSD Executor, where he flew in Lord Darth Vader's Personal Squadron. Shortly thereafter, the Battle of Endor took place, and fortunately, Doomsday was not on board the Executor when it had an unfortunate collision with an A-Wing. Being one of the few to possess a Prototype TIE Advanced, (Darth Vader's Craft) Doomsday racked up over twenty kills that day, including a Nebulon B Frigate and three Corvettes. Unfortunately, Doomsday was hit by a stray tubolaser, and his craft became severely damaged. He managed to safely set down on the forest moon of Endor.

Doomsday survived in the woods for several weeks on emergency rations and local vegetation. He then stowed away on a Rebel Freighter. Learning of the demise of the Empire, Doomsday decided that it would be a good idea to lay low for a little while, as he was aware of the fact that he had run up a reputation, and didn't want anyone looking for revenge on him.

After spending a quiet year in seclusion in the desert on Tatooine, Doomsday encountered a Recruitment Poster for the Emperor's Hammer on the Holonet. He contacted (then) Vice Admiral Moldman and was quickly accepted in the Emperor's Hammer. He served on board VSD Ravager for a short period before being transferred to ISD Vanguard. He quickly rose to the rank of Squadron Commander, and currently commands Viper Squadron. His knowledge of Terran technology (which is in many ways superior to Imperial Technology) led him to develop the ultra-fast R-9 Reconnaissance Fighter in his spare time. He currently operates several Web Pages on the Imperial Holonet.

Alignment & Attitude: Is known to act in a depressing/morbid manner. Was treated for depression while in the TCN. Is known to have a fascination with death. Doomsday does not have any Political views or motives. He simply flys for the sheer love of flight, and cares not about the motives of his employer. He will perform whatever task assigned to him to the best of his ability, regardless. Has only one desire in life, to use his skills as a combat pilot.

Former Occupations: Pilot in the Terran Confederate Navy, Freighter Pilot for Galactic Electronics.

Hobbies: Playing "Cards" (a Terran game), "poker" in particular. (Started a "poker" club on ISD Glory) Doomsday also uses his free time to maintain several Hammer Realated WWW pages on the Imperial Holonet (Internet) at the adress http://www.io.org/~bauyeun/phpl.cgi?pages/eh.html

Tragedies: Parents Killed, Shipmates Killed, etc...

Phobias & Allergies: Cats

Personal views of the Empire (and Emperor's Hammer): None. Doomsday does not have any views of the Empire/Emperor's Hammer, as he is "just a pilot." Although he does not care about what the Empire does, he is still loyal to his superiors and whatever party lets him continue to fly.

Reason for applying to the Emperor's Hammer Elite Strike Fleet: See Above.

Other comments or information: Doomsday has a heavily tattooed face.

I hereby confirm that the above information is legitimate and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Signature: Brigadier General Doomsday

Date: 10/25/2675 (October 25, 1995 according to the Imperial Calandar)

cc: Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) Liason Officer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------