BOUNTY HUNTERS' GUILD

MISSION NO. 6, CLUE #1 POSTED!

CLUE #1

Conte Resian felt as if he were being watched. He hated that feeling, especially on a mission like this. He was away on a small rebel freighter. Conte was hunting for a file. He had no idea what the file contained (neither did the imperials), but he did know that it was stolen from a imperial database somewhere in the core systems. He had been searching for this file ever since Sergey was captured. Conte smiled to himself. He wondered if Jac was having a good time with all the Bounty Hunters.

"Umm excuse me sir," Conte stopped to talk to another officer, "Would you mind telling me how to get to the Cantina?...I'm a little new here."

"Cantina! HA! HA! HA! This is a cargo freighter...the most we have on this piece of junk is a small lounge up on deck 2." The officer tried to wipe the smirk off his face. "In fact I'm going up there now myself. I'd be glad to show you the way."

"No thanks." Conte replied. "I need to make a side trip first. I'll find my own way. Thanks anyway."

"Well okay, but it's not my fault if you get lost." The officer smiled and walked away. "It's not my fault if you get lost." Conte snickered. "What the?" Conte stopped in front of a large door with a sign on it reading: TOP SECRET INFORMATION CENTER> NO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONAL. "How stupid can the rebels get?" Conte said to himself as he went through the door.

Sitting down at a computer station, Conte started his search. "No passwords? Hmm." Conte smiled to himself. "A-ha! Gotchya." Conte look at the info on his screen. "I hope this is it." On the screen was a large map of the sectors Imperials still ruled. "My god. No wonder the rebels wanted this. It has a map of the core system...Charted...no one has ever been able to chart the core. This thing even shows Aurora! I gotta get this to Jac." Conte shoved in a data chip and copied the file. Taking his chip he quickly deleted the map from the Rebel's computer Conte left the room.

"Conte Resian to any Hammer Command Officer. Conte Resian to any Hammer Command Officer. Please respond!"

"Conte Resian this is Sector Admiral Adams. Please state your buisness."

"This is Conte Resian, Hammer security intel, Id 17264. I have an urgent message for Jac Cotelin. Tell him I have located the file. I have copied it and deleted it from the rebel's database, but the Rebels are after me! I repeat: The rebels are after me!. Tell Jac that the data chip with the file is under the seat of my personal fighter in docking bay 4. Tell him we are in orbit above Kholmm. I have to go."

"Crap," SA Adams said. "Lieutenant! Get me the Security officer ASAP. I think he has a new problem on his hands."

BOUNTY HUNTER'S GUILD MISSION NO. 5 COMPLETED!!!

CLUE #1

"Gomtha," Jac Cotelin called to his partner. "Take this prisioner to the interrogation chambers....I'll be along soon." Gomtha pulled out his blaster and gestured for the prisioner to head out of the hangar.

"Rough day Jac?" Conte Resian said as he walked up behind Jac.

"Hey Cont. Not real bad. Just your normal Cantina fights. Seems like the only thing pilots have to do lately is get drunk and rip each other's heads off." Jac shrugged. Jac Cotelin was the Security Officer of the Emperor's Hammer. He had made countless arrests in the last few days and was glad to be getting some time away from the job...even if he was going to be spending it with the scum of the galaxy....the Bounty Hunters. Jac had taken the job to get a change in his daily schedule, and to help out the GA a bit. He knew Ronin was too busy to work with the BHG. He also took this job to get some of his own work done. After this mission he will be sending the BHG off to find some fugitives for him. "Hey, does anyone here know where the BHG shuttle i-..." Jac paused as an Assault Shuttle landed 2 meters away. Boy did he feel stupid. "Nevermind."

Walking over to the shuttle Jac watched as the Hunters filed out. They were all carrying mass equipment....something which he did not understand. They were safe aboard the Avenger. Why carry all the weapons? "Welcome Hunters. I know you want to get to work so I'll make it short. Please follow me." Jac led them in to a small conference room that had a round table in the center. There were just enough chairs for the Hunters, Jac, and Conte. Jac sat down at the end of the table with Conte next to him. He gestured for everyone to sit.

"Where's Ronin?" A masked hunter asked "He said he'd be runnin our missions."

"You can't always expect the GA to run your missions. He's a very busy man. I've taken over as the BHG Mission Coordinator."

"Yeah, well we're busy men too so why don't you start feeding us the info."

"Okay, first off. This is Conte." Conte stood so they could tell who he was. "Conte is going to help you with your mission along the way. He is an expert at what he does s-."

"Listen, we don't care about this...kid...all we want to know is what we have to do to get the money!" The same masked hunter said. Jac was just about to pull out his blaster and shoot the bastard, but he did have a point.

"Fine. Have it your way. But while your on this ship you are under my command, you will listen to what i have to say, AND YOU WILL BE QUIET! GOT IT?" Jac was suprised that he could yell so loud. "Good. Now then. The man you are after's name is Sergey. He is a Rebel leader so he will be fairly easy to find. But do expect the enexpected. I have talked with Sergey a few times and know that he will have a few tricks up his sleeve. We are going to pay 1.5 million IC to the first hunter who brings Sergey back ALIVE! All we know is that right know is that he is on a cruise ship headed to an unknown

destination. His coordinates are on the datachips in front of you. Conte has informed me that he will know where Sergey is headed shortly. Now go back to the Ivanhoe. Good luck hunters." Jac watched as the hunters left the room. He relaxed a bit. "Conte you should get going....Conte? Conte?" He was already gone.

"JAC!" Jac's comlink blared out suddenly.

"What?"

"There's another fight in the Cantina. We've counted one dead so far and three more have pulled their blasters!"

"I'll be there right away." With that Jac ran out the door.

DATACHIP

10725 83562

"Hunter" Conte's voice sounded rough "Go to the above coordinates. I'll meet you there on day 2 (today - 12/6/95 is DAY 0). If Sergey is leaving, we have to find out where he's going. Be there." The sound stopped and the Bounty Hunter prepared to jump to light speed

To ALL BHG members:

Go to the EH Bounty Hunter's Guild message folder in FSRC>Organizations on Tuesday, December 7th (DAY 2) for the second clue.

CLUE #2

Conte Resian came out of hyperspace as planned. He moved as close as he could to the Rebel ship without getting in range of their sensors. He had always been good at racking things, but now he had a machine that could do it for him. He had to wait for a lock though. He look at his screen excitedly. Three....Two....One... The cruiser entered hyperspace. LOCK UNESTABLISHED...."ARGH" Conte was about to hit his screen. He knew they were headed to coruscant but he had to be sure. Suddenly a holo image poped up on his display.

"Conte....This is agent 4091. We are headed to Coruscant. I repeat we are headed to Coruscant. The outer perimeter is very tight. You'll need this clearance code to get in......I must be going. They know there's a lea- Ahhh..."

"Who are you talking to traitor!" Another voice suddenly came on. "We'll find out! TRACE THIS SIGNAL." Conte immediatly disconnected. At least he got the code. This will be very valuable to the EH. Just then a small ship came out from hyperspace. Conte recognized it.

"Welcome hunter....I have some information for you"......

To ALL BHG members

The first Bounty Hunter to e-mail SO Jac (RA JACtRip@aol.com) with the following code will be rewarded 500,000 IC.

"Ship class 10763. Docking Permit 294-7136.84"

Report back to this message board for Clue #3 on Thursday, December 7 (day 4)

Conte Resian

CLUE #3

"Welcome Colonel Sanders" The voice of the Rebel sounded extremely happy. "It is nice to have you with us. How long will you be staying?"

"Not long." Conte tried to hide his voice, but found it hard to keep from laughing. He had a code for a personal docking bay. He was supposedly rich! "I'm having a few friends over for a meeting. They will be using my clearance code so make sure they get in. This meeting is of the upmost importance. Do not let it be delayed!"

"You can count on me sir! You may continue your descent." Conte landed his small craft smoothly. Wow, he thought. This guy is rich. He leaped from his ship into the enormous landing platform. He looked out over the city-world of Coruscant and sighed. Walking to his ship to do some repairs he heard the sound of another craft coming in.

"So we need to get him out" Conte talked with the Bounty Hunter. "He's down in the detention block somewhere. You'll be able to get his cell number from the computer down there. Remember this is a very important man. We need him back. Meet me back here when you find him." The Bounty Hunter left the room just as Conte's screen turned on with a image of Jac Cotelin.

"Conte. Listen.....Those codes you gave us....they're fake. We checked them out. Sanders has been dead for 25 years. The place your in now belongs to one of the Rebel Generals. You have to get out of there." Conte Felt his blood run cold.

"I can't. I just sent the last of the hunters out to free an agent."........

To ALL BHG members

Report back to this message board for Clue #4 on Saturday, December 9 (day 6)

CLUE #4

FERETTO BONISARU

CHARGES: REVEALING INFORMATION TO THE ENEMY IN TIME OF WAR

DETENTION CELL 13A

The Hunter started to walk down to the cell, stepping over the dead bodies on his way. 11A....12A....13A. He opened the door to find the small man sitting on his bed. "Come on!" the hunter yelled. He started running even before the prisioner could get up.

"Wait!" the prisioner yelled as he walked out the door. He started down the corridor only to turn around when the hunter came back his way. He started running.

"The doors will all open in ten seconds. They will be too busy catching the other prisioners to worry about you." Feretto was astonished to see that the Bounty Hunter was actually smart. They both kept running....until Conte showed up.

"Hurry! We need to get out of here!" Conte yelled at Feretto while he primed the ship for departure. The hunter had already taken off.

"Okay let's go!"

"Okay meet me at the Corellian sector." Conte said into his communicator. "That's where Sergey is now. I'll be there after I drop off Feretto. Thanks." Conte set his navi computer to Aurora. They went into hyperspace.

To ALL BHG members

The first Bounty Hunter to e-mail SEC Jac (RA JACtRip@aol.com) with the following code will be rewarded 750,000 IC.

"DETENTION CELL 13A"

Report back to this message board for Clue #5 on Monday, December 11 (day 8)

CLUE #5

Conte looked at the hunter then back at Sergey. The hunter's eyes had not left Sergey once. "Can you tell what they're saying?"

"Yes" the hunter said in an aggravated voice.

"From all the way up here?" They were on top of a small villa. He could see Sergey well, but in no way could he hear him.

The hunter finaly took his eyes off Sergey to look at Conte. "I can read lips." He returned to his observations....Sergey had left..."DANGIT!!!" The hunter grabbed his things, ran down the roof, and jumped the 2 story drop.

"WHAT IF THEY DON'T HAVE LIPS???" Conte asked jokingly. He started his climb down to the ground.

"See him?" Conte had found the hunter, luckily.

"No. He'll be along soon." He kept his eyes on the spaceport, searching for Sergey.

"Don't move.......UP!" The soldier that had crept up behind them was holding a blaster at Conte's head. "GET UP!" As the hunter got up he pulled his own blaster on the guard. "You put that down or I shoot him"

"Go ahead and shoot.....If you don't I'm going to at sometime. He is my Superior...and unless you like having the Empire send Storm Troopers after you I suggest you let him go."The soldier lowered his guard for the second the hunter needed..... Shooting the soldier the hunter grabbed his bag and ran to the landing field. "Get to your ship!"

Conte did as ordered and fired his repulsors. He shot off into space....BLEEP. He looked at his blank screen. Why had his holo projector come on? "Conte..." It was the hunter "Conte.....I'm in the cargo compartment of Sergey's ship. I checked his navi. He's headed to Ossus for a private meeting. No guards. He is stopping at Centerpoint first...... meet me there. We need to talk." The bounty hunter cut off before Conte could tell him that he couldn't meet him......

To ALL BHG members

Report back to this message board for Clue #6 on day 10

CLUE #6

MESSAGE FROM CONTE RESIAN:

"Hunter.....By the time you receive this message I will be in Aurora. I am sorry, but our fast getaway made it impossible to tell you.....I am not permitted to help you anymore. You are on your own. Again I'm sorry, but if I helped you anymore I would be getting the prize.....I have one last thing that may help.......The codes that shut off the security satelites at Ossus.....Good luck!"

Ossus Securities- Satelites

SYSTEM START-UP - 10768342

DISABLE SYSTEMS - 24386701

DISABLE SYSETMS FOR INCOMING SHIP - 8743847290

To ALL BHG Members

The first Bounty Hunter to e-mail SEC Jac (RA JACtRip@aol.com) with the following code will be rewarded 500,000 IC.

"DISABLE SYSETMS FOR INCOMING SHIP - 8743847290"

Report back to this message board for Clue #7 on Friday, December 15 (day 12)

CLUE #7

The hunter walked up to the meeting place. Where was Sergey? His contact was

here, but not him. "Psst, It's Sergey.....over here.....Psst, come here" The hunter said. Confusion seemed to sweep over the young man. "Come here."

"Sergey? Is that you?"

"Yes...Come here." The man walked forward. The hunter used this moment for

his attack. With all of his strength he jumped from his hiding place, tackling the man. Taking the young man's blaster, the hunter got to his feet. "Now then.....Would you mind telling me where Sergey is......"

Sergey landed his ship at his meeting place. He must be the first there. There was no other ship in sight. Sergey powered down his craft and stepped down. "Monreg? Monreg?" Sergey looked disturbed. "Monreg where are you?"

The hunter gestured to Monreg. "I'm over here," he said. Sergey came closer not relizing it was a trap. "GO SERGEY!!! IT"S A TRAP!!! RUN!" The hunter quickly silenced Monreg and started running at Sergey. Sergey hesitated and started running, but it was too late for him. The hunter, who was clearly faster than Sergey, had caught him before he even moved ten feet.

"Sergey," the hunter said, "I have some friends who would like to speak to you.....Their names are Jac Cotelin, and Grand Admiral Ronin......."

To ALL BHG members

The first Bounty Hunter to e-mail SO Jac (RA JACtRip@aol.com) with the following code will be rewarded the prize of 1,500,000 IC.

"Sergy and Monreg are on Ossus"

SEC/RA JAC/T-D/CS-9/SSD AVR, BS/MoT-8gh