BOUNTY HUNTERS' GUILD

THE BOUNTY HUNTER GUILD HOMPAGE IS UP
AND RUNNING!!!!

Yes it's done! The long awaited BHG homepage is up
and...ummm...running...yeah.......This is a big step for ever so long inactive BHG. This
web page will be used to spread the general info about the BHG to the world's
population. It will also be used as our very own clue center. Yes AOL members, that
means no more searching through message boards....the clue will always be posted on
this ONE WWW page...for now at least. Check it out at URL:

http://www.iac.net/~megabyte/bounty.html

Please be patient with the page. It's not the best, and will always be under construction.
One other thing.....Since we now have a page up the requirements to join the BHG have
changed. As of the time this News Letter is posted NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED
INTO THE GUILD UNLESS THEY HAVE WEB BROWSING CAPABILITY!!......

BHG MISSION NUMBER SIX...TAKE TWO...!

A month ago the first clue for our sixth mission was posted, but due to delays we'll have to try it
again now.....

CLUE #1

Conte Resian felt as if he were being watched. He hated that feeling, especially
on a mission like this. He was away on a small rebel freighter. Conte was hunting for a
file. He had no idea what the file contained (neither did the imperials), but he did know
that it was stolen from an Imperial database somewhere in the core systems. He had been
searching for this file ever since Sergey was captured. Conte smiled to himself. He
wondered if Jac was having a good time with all the Bounty Hunters. "Umm excuse me
sir." Conte stopped to talk to another officer. "Would you mind telling me how to get to
the Cantina?...I'm a little new here."

"Cantina! HA! HA! HA! This is a cargo freighter...the most we have on this piece
of junk is a small lounge up on deck 2." The officer tried to wipe the smirk off his face.
"In fact I'm going up there now myself. I'd be glad to show you the way."

"No thanks." Conte replied. "I need to make a side trip first. I'll find my own way.
Thanks anyway."

"Well okay, but it's not my fault if you get lost." The officer smile and walked
away.

"It's not my fault if you get lost." Conte snickered. "What the?" Conte stopped in
front of a large door with a sign on it reading: TOP SECRET INFORMATION
CENTER> NO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONAL. "How stupid can the rebels get?" Conte
said to himself as he went through the door.

Sitting down at a computer station Conte started his search. "No passwords?
Hmm." Conte smiled to himself. "A-ha! Gotchya." Conte look at the info on his screen.
"I hope this is it." On the screen was a large map of the sectors Imperials still ruled. "My
god. No wonder the rebels wanted this. It has a map of the core system...Charted...no one
has ever been able to chart the core. This thing even shows Aurora! I gotta get this to
Jac." Conte shoved in a data chip and copied the file. Taking his chip he quickly deleted
the map from the Rebel's computer Conte left the room.

"Conte Resian to any Hammer Command Officer. Conte Resian to any Hammer
Command Officer. Please respond!"

"Conte Resian this is Sector Admiral Adams. Please state your buisness."

"This is Conte Resian, Hammer security intel, Id 17264. I have an urgent message for
Jac Cotelin. Tell him I have located the file. I have copied it and deleted it from the
rebel's database, but the Rebels are after me! I repeat: The rebels are after me!. Tell Jac
that the data chip with the file is under the seat of my personal fighter in docking bay 4.
Tell him we are in orbit above Kholmm. I have to go. They're her....."

"Crap." SA Adams said. "Lieutenant! Get me the Security officer ASAP. I think
he has a new problem on his hands." ****Clue #2 has already been posted on our web page. Good luck hunters!!!

TWO DEATHS SHOCK THE BHG!

We now say goodbye to two of the best BHGers yet. Kyyle Eara and Tanetal173 both
went AWOL earlier this month. These were two of the three men who actually had
credits. I'd like to thank them for all of the help the've been to me over the past two
months before their "death". Thanks guys!.......

Consequently, the position on Grand Master is now open for the taking. Whomever wins
mission six will take over and earn the rank of GMSTR....

If any of you have questions regarding the BHG contact me at RAJACtRip@aol.com.

SEC/VA JAC/T-D/CS-9/SSD AVR, BS/MoT-8gh