BOUNTY HUNTERS' GUILD

SEC/VA Jac/CS-9/SSD Avr

MISSION #6 HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!!!!!

CLUE #1

Conte Resian felt as if he were being watched. He hated that feeling, especialy on a mission like this. He was away on a small rebel freighter. Conte was hunting for a file. He had no idea what the file contained (neither did the imperials), but he did know that it was stolen from a imperial database somewhere in the core systems. He had been searching for this file ever since Sergy was captured. Conte smiled to himself. He wondered if Jac was having a good time with all the Bounty Hunters. "Umm exuse me sir." Conte stoped to talk to another officer. "Would you mind telling me how to get to the Cantina?...I'm a little new here."

"Cantina! HA! HA! HA! This is a cargo freight...the most we have on this piece of junk is a small lounge up on deck 2." The officer tried to wipe the smirk off his face. "In fact I'm going up there now myself. I'd be glad to show you the way."

"No thanks." Conte replied. "I need to make a side trip first. I'll find my own way. Thanks anyway."

"Well okay, but it's not my fault if you get lost." The officer smile and walked away. "It's not my fault if you get lost." Conte snickered. "What the?" Conte stopped in front of a large door with a sign on it reading: TOP SECRET INFORMATION CENTER> NO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONAL. "How stupid can the rebels get?" Conte said to himself as he went through the door. Sitting down at a computer station Conte started his search. "No passwords? Hmm." Conte smiled to himself. "A-ha! Gotchya." Conte look at the info on his screen. "I hope this is it." On the screen was a large map of the sectors Imperials still ruled. "My god. No wonder the rebels wanted this. It has a map of the core system...Charted...no one has ever been able to chart the core. This thing even shows Aurora! I gotta get this to Jac." Conte shoved in a data chip and copied the file. Taking his chip he quikly deleted the map from the Rebel's computer Conte left the room.

"Conte Resian to any Hammer Command Officer. Conte Resian to any Hammer Command Officer. Please respond!"

"Conte Resian this is Sector Admiral Adams. Please state your buisness

." "This is Conte Resian, Hammer security intel, Id 17264. I have an urgent message for Jac Cotelin. Tell him I have located the file. I have copied it and deleted it from the rebel's database, but the Rebels are after me! I repeat: The rebels are after me!. Tell Jac that the data chip with the file is under the seat of my personal fighter in docking bay 4. Tell him we are in orbit above Kholmm. I have to go. They're her....."

"Crap." SA Adams said. "Lieutenant! Get me the Security officer ASAP. I think he has a new problem on his hands."

CLUE #2

As Kyyle Eara walked up to his ship, the Kraken, he spotted Tanetal173. "Hey Tanetal don't expect to win this time!"

"HA! How could I loose? There's no competition!" Tanetal replied. "Besides, is it just me or are you getting a little rusty."

"Ooooo. Just because a guy hasn't gotten his fair share of luck lately doesn't mean he's gettin rusty." Kyyle walked a foot or two up his boarding ramp. "And next time you see me I'll be holding that 1,000,000 IC." Kyyle walked onto his ship and started his pre-flight check.

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO WIN THAT MONEY.....THEN I'M THE EMPEROR!! HA! HA! HA!" Tanetal said even though he knew Kyyle couldn't here him. He walked into his own ship, Bloodtide the Red.

The Kraken and the Red lifted off and flew out into space....to find Conte Resian.

BEEP BEEP BEEP A hologram of the SEC appeared "Jac Cotelin to all Bounty Hunters...Listen up. Remember your primary mission is to rescue Conte. There will probably be different objectives along the way...Be carefull...and make sure that you retrieve the data chip in Conte's fighter...good luck...." BEEP BEEP...

CLUE #3

"Sir!" The rebel comm. officer yeller for his superior. "Sir! Wehave another distress signal coming from a small ship. It sounds like he's in trouble."

"Put it on speaker."

"Yes sir." the rebel officer punched in a series of commands.

SSSCCCRRREEEAAACCCHHH "Hello? Can -nyone -ere me? I nee- h-lp. We wer- under -ttack by imp--ials. My sh- is badly damaged. I can no- make it. I need t- dock fas-. Plea- help!" The transmition suddenly cut off. "Get a trackor beam on him! Damn...this is the fifth one today" The commander said as he watched the small caft go into their docking bay...

KreshNalir exited his craft and stepped out into the docking bay. He looked around and saw four other ships, he recognized each of them. "Dang...I'm late...the other hunters are already here." He also saw another small ship, a personal fighter. Conte's personal fighter. "Maybe they didn't pick up the file yet..." Kresh said as he walked over to Conte's ship...

TO ALL EH BOUNTY HUNTERS:

The first hunter to send the following code to RA JACtRip@aol.com will be rewarded 1,000,000 IC.

"File in sixth ship: Docking bay 4"

This prize was claimed by Articanin Tuz

CLUE #4

"So Kyyle...I see you made it here as well." Lord Los said as he snuck up behind Kyyle Eara. "Why hello Los. What might you be doing here?" Kyyle said sarcasticaly. "Same thing as you..You find anything yet?"

"I found the brig....but Conte's not there" Kyyle was watching a pair of men unload a shuttle. "Why are you watching the shuttle?" Los asked.

"I want to see what the rebels are shipping. I'm just a little curious."

"Oh" Said Los. They sat there in silence for a while.They sat until Kyyle walked out into the unloading area. "Kyyle! What are you doing?"

"Trust me." Kyyle walked over to a crate and opened it. He walked to another, and another, and another. "There's nothing in any of these." He whispered to Los.

"Hey!" a rebel said as he spotted Kyyle. "Get him guys!" All of the men drew their blasters and began firing.

"Kyyle get back here!" Los yelled. Kyyle and Los pulled their own blasters and began firing. Other shots were came from around the walls as other hiding hunters pulled their blasters. Kyyle was caught in the cross fire. He was hit three times before he fell to the ground. His murderer was shot a second later by some hunter, but Kyyle was dead. Neal Japan, the closest hunter to Kyyle's body ran to him. He dragged his body out through a corridor. The other hunters quickly finished killing the rebels, and went their own separate ways.

"Jac...." One of the SEC assistants walked up to Jac Cotelin.

"Yeah?"

"One of the Bounty Hunters was shot....It's Kyyle." Jac's face turned pale.

"He's dead?"

"Yes sir." The assistant looked down as he talked.

"......Send the Hunters a message..Tell them I'll pay 500,000 IC for the man who kills Kyyle's murderer....."

TO ALL EH BOUNTY HUNTERS:

The first hunter to send the following code to RA JACtRip@aol.com will be rewarded 500,000 IC.

"Kyyle's murderer killed in battle"

This prize was claimed by Articanin Tuz

MISSION #7 CLUE #1 POSTED!!!!!!!!

"Alright.....Hunters...Please sit." Conte Resian stood in the front of the briefing room. He looked at the Bounty Hunters as they sat down next to each other. "Ok, lets get down to buisness. We have another person for you to catch for us. Unfortunately....we have no idea who this person is." Conte could see that the hunters each had their own opinion on what he just said. Some looked up to the challenge while others looked as though they didn't think they had a chance. "All we know is that someone has been releasing information to the Rebels. The info they have released has so far harbored the loss of sixteen ships and pilots. This person MUST be caught...... If you will look at the information on the Datacard I gave you, you will see that we have recorded the times the leaked information was used. We have also listed the personel that had knowledge of all three missions. Now...since we always monitor all transmitions the info must have been tranfered out of system. Twenty-one men were gone on those three dates....Sixteen of those are gone. That leaves five possible suspects. Those are listed on the card. Any questions before I take off?" Conte expected no one to budge, but one hunter stood.

"I got a question...Why is the Hammer wasting their money and our time when the SEC could just gather the five men a interrogate them themselves?"

"Well...First of all 3 of the men are not in system. Secondly Jac's men are too stupid to figure out what I just gave you. Any other Qs?...No?...Well then go get em hunters!" Each hunter left the room without saying a word. "Good luck...."

TO ALL BOUNTY HUNTERS:

In this mission we will be implementing a couple new things:

1. No longer will the clues be posted on one web page, but they will be posted on MANY different sites. This adds a bit of a challenge for you. The challenging part is that the URL will not always be given to you (it might be there though). For example I may say "The next clue will be posted on Jac Cotelin's homepage" You would have to go and find that URL. The URL could be found in the page the clue is on, the BHGs page, or a page previous clues were posted on. You can also go into the I-net section of the NL and look it up there (It should be listed).

NOTE: All missions will be in pages under the www.iac.net server. Also the first clue will ALWAYS be on the BHG homepage

2. Another thing that will change is the way you get prizes. It won't be that you just send me a code. I'm going to make it so a little forethought must be put into it. For example, in this mission (#7) you will get info on 5 men. You must put the info together and figure out who the EH's "leak" is. This can result in the addition or subtraction of your credits. If the right answer is sent you will be credited the ammount of credits promised, but if the wrong answer is given you will loose 1/2 the amount stated in the mission (I.E. If the mission says "Send me the answer to recieve 1,000,000 IC" and you sent the wrong answer you would loose 500,000 IC) This loss could lead to demotions.

For this mission I will put a picture of a Datapad on our page. The datapad will show the information that has been collected on each suspect. The Datapad will be updated after each clue. (I.E. The info from clue 3 will be added when clue 4 is posted) The datapad will help you keep track of all the info. It will always be on the BHG homepage.

If anyone has a question about these new items please e-mail me at

RAJACtRip@aol.com.

Clue #2 will be posted on http://www.iac.net/~megabyte/theindex.html in two days.

GMSTR/Artcanin Tuz/Torturer

Name/Model#:				Torturer(modified mugari transport)
Designer/Manufacturer:			Artcanin Tuz   
Combat Designation:			Dungeon Ship/Smuggling Ship 
Crew:					10 ("2 passengers",5 troops, 3 crew members )
Power System:				2 C-82nF ionization reactors
Propulsion System:			4 KtRyr-u anti protonEngines (rated at 300 KTU)
Speed Rating:				130 MGLT
Flight Control System:			MD\Rcs-8 flight avionics system
Maneuverability Rating:			134 DPF
Navigation:				Corellian transport navicon computer
Hyperdrive:				Unknown(I stole it off of a rebel freighter)
Weapons:				7 Taim&Bak H6 Turbolasers
					5-AirMek ion cannons 
					4-Krupt MG4 multi purpose warhead launchers
 					1-Phylon q7 tractor beam
					1-Combat\Boarding Docking Clamp
					1-Barsetel mini gravity well projector(limited range
					to 2000 meters)
Sheilds/Armor:				Forward/Rear Projecting Sirplex
 					Zr-42  shields (rated at 250 SBD)
					Titanium Alloy Hull(rated at 150 RU)
Onboard Craft:				1-Space Tug
					1-Assault Gunboat(captured from pirates)                             
Cargo:					5 trained troopers for protection
					1 interrogation droid
					1 assassin droid(obeys me only)
Other Craft Features:			Two holding cells
					Personal weapons locker
					Small living quarters
					Hidden smuggling compartments
					with magnetic doors that repel scanner beams.
					Is capable of towing 1 space container

Other information: You can find a picture of this craft in the TIE fighter game in the
Tech room. The troops are for my personal "protection" and are highly trained Storm
Troopers that resigned from the Fist. Has on numerous occasions destroyed ships as big
as a Corvette. Is also capable of dogfighting other starfighters.

NEW GRAND MASTER APPOINTED!!!!

Arcanin Tuz, after acumulating 3,250,000 credits, has been appointed to the position of
Grand Master. This is an important job, and the person that does it is invaluable to me.
Congrats Artcanin!!!

NEW WAY TO EARN CREDITS IMPLIMENTED!!

The Security Officer has come up with a new way for hunters to earn money. Each
hunter who submits any item for the BHG section of the NL will recieve 200,000
Imperial Credits. It will be 200,000 for the first submission, and 100,000 for other
submissions by the same person. This new way to earn credits will start next NL...

THREE NEW BHG RANKS ADDED!!!

Position		Minimum Credits		ID Line Designation

Grand Master		Appointed Position	GMSTR
Master			10,000,000 IC		MSTR
Assassin		7,500,000 IC		ASAN
Marshal			5,000,000 IC		MARL
Journeyman		2,500,000 IC		JRNY
Assistant Journeyman	1,000,000 IC		ASST
Hunter			500,000 IC		HUNT
Apprentice		0 IC			APPR

Please note the the number of credits required to become a Journeyman has been cut in
half.

SEC/VA JAC/T-D/CS-9/SSD AVR, BS/MoT-8gh