OFFICER'S DECK

TO/AD Talon/CS-6/SSSD Sov

4th TIE Mission Contest Scores

The 4th contest involved Assault Gunboat Combat Chamber Mission 3. The winners were divided into two categories: one for TIECD and one for disk TIE. Congrats to the few who entered!

***** Winner - TIECD *****

*** 1) LG Compton ISD Col - 125,305 points ***

2) BG Xardio SSD Avr - 120,039 pts

3) GN Rogue ISD Rel - 113,969

***** Winner - Disk TIE *****

*** 1) LG Deathwatch DGN Lichtor V - 111,446 pts *****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th TIE Mission Contest Scores

The 5th TIE Contest involved T/B Combat Chamber Mission 2. Any errors should be reported to the TO (Bamwolf@aol.com). Congrats to all participants. The winners will be receiving their medals as soon as OPS returns from vacation. BG Rogue and GN Jeremiah are hereby promoted to one step higher in rank for their great flying. I'll have my eye on LG Deathwatch for future promotions :)

TIECD scores:

Winner:

**** 1) BG Rogue ISD Subj - 65,235 points ****

2) GN Jeremiah ISD Chal - 64,908 pts

3) GN Chuck SSD Avr - 56,624

Disk TIE Scores:

Winner:

**** 1) LG Deathwatch DGN Lichtor V - WOW! 83,544 points ****

2) LG Stryker ISD Chal - 61,249 pts

3) GN DK David SSD Avr - 58,557

4) GN Stephen ISD Col - 56,017

5) GN ScottAmman ISD Col - 51,087

6) GN Dan ISD Col - 50,403

7) GN Morgoth ISD Chal - 47,600

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th TIE Contest

For all those interested, the 6th TIE Mission Contest is on. To enter, fly TIE Defender Combat Chamber Mission 3 and try to come within 10,000 points or beat my score of 53,805. Then contact me via E-mail with a TFR file proving your score and a note telling whether you are using TIECD or disk TIE. Participants have until May 1 to submit a score. I'll post weekly results so you can see how everyone's doing. Go get 'em!

COM/VA Zeus/ISD Van

Vanguard Mission Contest

I am beginning a new mission contest for the squadrons aboard the Vanguard. Every month I will pick a TIE Combat Chamber mission and tell all members of the Vanguard. They will then have three weeks to complete the mission and send me their .tfr. To participate every squadron must have at least 4 members and their squadron commander complete it. I will average the scores of the squadron members and the squadron with the highest average wins. The members who completed the mission and sent it in from that squadron will recieve the new Mission Contest Medal and possible promotions. This new contest will hopefully get more people involved in the EH.

Respectfully submitted,

COM\VA Zeus\ISD Van

FO/AD Jac/CS-4/SSSD Sov

A Comparison

Duct tape vs. The Force.

1. Both Duct tape and the Force have a light side and a dark side, though sometimes you can't tell the difference between

2. As does the force, Duct tape binds the world together.

3. Duct tape is strong, as is the force.

4. Like the force the dark side of Duct tape is smooth, while the light side is sticky and nasty...:)

5. They can both be manipulated to do as the "master" wants.

6. They can be used to have other do what the "master" needs. (By controlling their minds or taping and gagging them.)

I'll have more comparisons later :^)

FO/AD JAC/CS-4/SSSD Sov, BS/MoT-8gH

CA:IO/VA Ghost/SSSD Sov

The WWW survey is a question or two, changed twice a month, that allows all members of the fleet to express their feelings on the subject at hand. The questions this month were:

1) What is your favorite ship to pilot?

Tie Defender 67%

Missile Boat 13%

Tie Advanced 11%

Tie Interceptor 7%

Tie Fighter 2%

Tie Bomber 0%

Assault Gunboat 0%

Making the Tie defender the starfighter of choice for EH pilots.

2) What is your favorite Star Wars Movie?

Return of the Jedi 43%

The Empire Strikes Back 42%

A New Hope 15%

This was a close one, but Return of the Jedi edged The Empire Strikes Back in a very tight race as the favorite movie of the EH.

For those interested in participating in the EH biweekly Survey, the URL is:

http://www.mordor.com/pirrello/survey.html

Respectfully Submitted,

CA:IO/VA Ghost/SSSD Sov

COM/VA Goatboy/ISD Col

A long time has passed since the Battle at Endor, the Empire has risen again with a new Emperor, the rebel alliance has grown strong, and Jedi knights are numerous in the galaxy once again. In a uncharted part of the galaxy the Empire has begun to bring planets into the Empire once again, by force if necessary. A large scale ground assault has left the imperials devastated on the ground of an unnamed planet.

Darkness, then searing pain, he rolls over onto his back, breathing….barely. He forces his eyes open, but the suns overhead are to bright now he only sees light. Trying to move his left arm he can feel the flow of blood down it and decides against trying to move it. Minutes go by and finally his eyes have adjusted to the light, he looks about him, dead surround him. His fellow storm troopers are littered across miles of this land, a few obliterated AT-AT’s can be seen in the far distance, and the troll-like creatures that live on this planet are everywhere…slaughtered. He smiles to himself as he can make out many of the dead are the troll-line things. Looking himself over he can see his left arm is badly ripped open, no doubt by one of those creatures, his helmet is missing, he has blaster scarring all over his armor, other than that he seems to be all right. Pushing himself up with his right arm he stretches the best he can, and then finds his blaster and puts it back into its holster. Now, what do I do he thinks to himself. No sign of any living anything, he chooses to walk towards to the AT-AT’s.

He walks an almost direct path, walking over the dead, imperial and troll-like. He can see the gigantic AT-AT now…he remembers the trolls climbing up the legs of it and ripping it apart…no blasters, just hands and teeth, he shivers at the idea. Still nothing. Then he hears something, a faint roar, then it begins to grow louder as it comes closer. Scared that the roar may be from more trolls, he draws his blaster. It isn’t a troll, it’s a imperial transport, he smiles once again. The transport sets down near him as more troopers come out to greet him. One lone trooper, must be the one in charge he says to himself, comes up to him, "What happened here?"

"It was horrible," he looks away from the officer towards his dead friends, "…horrible."

"We’ve come from the Imperial Star Destroyer Cane. We came to reinforce, but it looks like you guys did the job." You can’t see the officer’s face behind his helemt, but you can tell he is smiling.

"Yeah, we did it. Can you get me back to my ship," he asks.

"Get aboard, we were just on our way now." With that he climbs into the transport followed by the officer. Seconds later, the transport lifts off and speeds into the stars. Maybe an hour passes, maybe less, all he can think about is the battle. The transport shutters as it lands in the hanger bay, the doors open, he gets out as does the officer. "Go to sick bay. I have already called ahead. You did a great job out there today. No one will forget this day." The officer salutes, turns and gets into the transport. Slowly turning his back to the transport he heads for sick bay.

Minutes later he enters sick bay and the medical officer frowns at him, "what have you gone off and done this time Vincent?"

"More than I should have done," answers Vincent.

"Well, get out of that armor, and let me see that arm." He slowly undress, and gets up on the table. "You arm only looks ugly…it will heal fine." Putting some odd ointment on his arm he squints at the pain.

The door flings open as the XO comes in the sick bay. " Lt. Fire, job well done today. The Admiral wishes to speak to you after you are done in here. Clean up first though." The XO doesn’t even wait for an answer as he exits as quickly as he entered.

"Nice guy," Vincent says. They both laugh. A few minutes later Vincent is in his room, finished taking a shower, his arm bandaged up, he gets into his uniform and heads to the Admirals office.

Vincent enters the Admirals quarters. He looks around the walls are covered with pictures of old battles, his desk is a mess with orders, and files. Then he comes to look at the Admiral Satyr, the Admiral is a man probably in his late fifties, hair gray, very tall, mean and the ugliest man Vincent has ever set eyes on before. "Reporting as ordered, sir!"

"Very good. Take a seat please," Admiral Satyr motions to a chair, and Vincent takes it. "I have read the reports of what has happened down there today. A terrible victory, but none the less a victory. Another planet for the Emperor and the Empire. I have been reviewing your file, Vincent." The Admiral seems to take a darker tone for a second but then he resumes his normal boring monotone voice, "over a dozen medals for bravery on the field, promoted to commander, and then demoted for killing your commanding officer. Numerous recommendations for you to take your own command, but yet you remain a trooper…why?" The Admiral leans back into his chair, waiting for a response.

"I’ve always been the down and dirty type sir. I like to get "into" the fight if you will sir," Vincent waited to see what Satyr had to say to that.

"Well, you are being promoted to the rank of commander, and getting a Imperial Star Destroyer. We will drop you off at the next platform for you to take your ship and your crew. There is no other option. These orders have come from above myself. Dismissed." The Admiral turned his chair towards the window behind him. Commander Vincent left the Admirals office, in utter disbelief. His own ship, he thought to himself, a crew, him giving orders? He had always thought about it but never thought it would come so quickly. He walked throughout the ship thinking about the future. He made his way back to his room, undressed and laid himself in his bed, and closed his eyes.

Months have gone by since Commander Vincent received his Imperial Star Destroyer. Nothing of any interest had been happening, a few smuggler attacks, a few rebels killed off…nothing until now. They had been sent into a sector near one of the few remaining rebellion planets, as a recon operation. The ISD Scream decelerated from hyperspace to come upon a non-imperial capital ship! "Commander Vincent, I’ve deteced a rebel ship close to the planet…and it’s closing sir!"

"What," Vincent jumped out of his chair, " raise the shields, and take us to red status from green…now!"

"Aye sir. Shields up, weapons have been charged…," reported the XO.

"Comm, hail the other ship to stand down and prepare to be boarded…or to prepare to die." A few seconds go by as the comm officer works at the message.

"Commander, the rebel ship is throwing out static…"

"XO, launch most of the fighters….helm, set a intercept course for that ship..now!" The ship headed in a direction for the rebel ship, squadrons of TIE’s flew from the bays of the ISD Scream. Minutes go by.

"Sir, the rebel ship has launched fighters as well. We will be in firing range in seconds sir."

"Very well, at the first chance…open fire," said Vincent rudely. Time fly’s as the two ships open fire and begin the pummeling of one another. Both ships are blasting away at each other not waiting a second to ask any questions. Rebel and Imperial fighters are being blown away by the second, as they are locked in dogfighting.

Smoke filled the bridge as panels blew apart killing most of the crew. Sirens wailed telling of a breach in the hull. The shields were failing. The ship shook side to side from the constant blasting from the unidentified ship, and from the numerous torpedoes that had just ripped a few holes in the shields. If you listened, which there was no time to do, you could hear the dying screaming out in agonizing pain. There was nothing he could do, blood trickled down his face, " XO damage report!"

The XO tripped over a body as he ran to the side of his commanding officer, his arm undoubtedly broken from the odd angles in which it hung, "sir, the engines are about to fail….hyperdrive is out…hull is ruptured in many spots…the crew is almost dead…the nearest help won’t be here for 5 hours…," the XO began to cough…the Scream returned fire…the cannons ripped open a whole in the hull of the ship…

One of the few bridge officers yelled out, " Incoming!"

"Take evasive….," screamed out Vincent.

The officer yelled back, "Too late!" The ISD Scream was thrown to the side, from the onslaught of cannon fire. "Sir we have a major hull breach in decks…21 through 8..sir..shields are almost depleted." Once again a panel exploded off to Vincents side, part of the ceiling caved in almost crushing him, but smashing the XO instead.

"What is their shield strength….," Vincent yelled out as he ran for the comm station.

"35% sir, their hull is down to 25%…if we can get through their shields…,"

The intercom came to life, " Commander this is engineering, you have 5 minutes left before we are without engine power, and ten until we lose total power." Vincent smashed the comm silent.

"Dang….what are those fighters still doing in the bay?" Vincent looked around to the officer.

"They are trapped…,"

"Tell them to blast their way out now! I want all fire fighter to aim for that damned bridge now!" Within seconds of hearing that order, the bay exploded, rocking the ship even more…the TIE Bombers flew towards their target. The remaining TIE Interceptors blasted away at the X-wings…, " When I give the order throw all the power from the engines, shields, everything except life support into the weapons…we only have one shot at this…seconds ticked away as the bombers got closer.

The ISD Scream was still being bombarded by fire from the other ship. "Sir, on your mark…the bombers are awaiting firing orders." Vincent looked at the dead and the few that were still dying…this is for all of you he thought…the Alliance fights for peace? Is this their peace!

"I want all fighters to commence firing on the bridge of the damned ship now! Fire all weapons now," Vincent yelled out! The lights went dim as the cannons fired, the ISD Scream had stopped moving…the engines had given out. Torpedoes flew at the other ships bridge…the shields were over loaded from all the torpedoes, and fire from the fighters…the ships’ shields shut down…that’s when Vincent had yelled…that’s when the ISD Scream had fired everything she had at the Rebel ship. The fire hit the hull ripping holes everywhere…mostly along the bridge. The vacuum of space had entered the bridge, it sucked itself in and blew apart. The ship started spinning in space as what fighters were left fled. Then the Rebel ship exploded into nothingness among the stars.

Vincent slumped over the control panel, his chest bleeding all over his uniform, "casualty report?"

"From what I can see now….almost 95% of the crew is dead…"

Imperial Navy Pilot Record

Personal Background Information

(Imperial Security Bureau)

Name: Maehl Goatboy

Scandoc Transmission Code: DrkGoatboy@aol.com

Sex: M

Race: Human

Date of Birth: 27870.12

Place of Birth: Chandrila

Marital Status: Single

Family: Mother, father, and two brothers deceased.

Social Status: Well-to-do

Significant Events of Childhood & Adolescense: When I was growing up my father and mother were very well-to-do, but they kept the things I wanted out of my easy grasp so that I had to strive to get what I wanted. I was brought up honest and very daring. I had a fateful trip one day with my parents, I was 8, our ship crashed upon Dathomir, and I became the adopted son of a Jedi, thus learning all of my now Dark Jedi abilities. (For more information see the brief story that was put out 1/9/96).

Significant Events of Adulthood: After learning many things from my new mother, and being banished, I left and joined the Imperial Academy. Many years of hard training and my graduation had become a reality. I was placed aboard the INT Harpax II, Iota Squadron. I was then transferred to the VSD Monitor Iota Squadron, where I became the Squadron Commander. I was then transferred once again to the ISD Colossus, as the Phi Squadron Commander. Then after a time of hard work, I went from Phi Squadron Commander to that of the Wing Commander aboard the ISD Colossus, to the Commodore of the Colossus with the rank of Vice Admiral, where I am now currently serving. During this time I was introduced to the Dark Brotherhood of the Jedi, with my need for knowledge and my already dark powers I rose through the ranks quickly. I have been the Master at Arms and now I am the current Chancellor of the Brotherhood, and the rank of Master in the brotherhood.

Alignment & Attitude: Loyal and dedicated to the Empire to the last. I serve the Dark Brotherhood with the same passion and love. Nothing can change the course of me, if it has to do with the Empire.

Former Occupations: None.

Hobbies: Developing new lightsabers, crushing the so-called rebellion. Enjoys reading in his spare time.

Tragedies: Family deceased.

Phobia's & Allergies: Minockphobia.

Personal Views of the Empire and the EH: The Empire is the galaxy, without it the galaxy would fall. Without the Empire's justice there is no freedom, without the Emperor's Hammer there is no Empire.

Reason for Applying to the Emperor's Hammer Elite Strike Force: Seemed like the best place to vent my anger. Plus where else can you command a ISD?

Other Comments/Information: When I come into a room eyes turn, only because of my war-hardened look, the way I present myself, and the deep darkness of my heart.

Being of sound mind and body, I hereby confirm that the above information is legitimate and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

[Signed Maehl Goatboy]

COM/VA Goatboy/ISD COL, MSTR(Sith)CHAN

cc: Imperial Security Bureau