CMDR/BG Slik/Zayin-1/SSSD SOV

Imperial Navy Pilot Record

Personal Background information

(Imperial Security Bureau)

Name: Arca Slik

Scandoc Transmission Code (Screen Name): GdAlThrawn@aol.com

Sex (M/F): M

Race: Human

Date of Birth: Unknown (about 20 standard years old)

Place of Birth (Please include Homeworld): Unknown (found abandoned on Coriban)

Marital Status (Single, Married, Divorced, Separated): Married

Family: Wife-Stacy

Social Status (Destitute, Poor, Well-to-do, Wealthy, Nobility): Well-to-do

Significant Events of Childhood & Adolescence:

My first memories are of a group of smugglers, and Pirates, who found me when I was abandoned. When exploring the planet where their base was I found a great temple. When I entered I found that it was the great temple of the Dark Lords of the Sith. This is when I decided to become a great Dark Jedi.

Significant Events of Adulthood:

One day while helping a friend slice into the Imperial Central Database I found out who my parents were, and what really happened to them. At this time the Anger consumed me, for I found that the Pirates that raised me had actually killed my parents for their cargo. I immediately hunted down and murdered these Pirates.

After I disposed of my parents murders, I was lost in what to do. That is when I came across an Imperial Recruitment Station. It was here that I was convinced to join the Imperial military. After basic training, I decided on joining the TIE corps. It was here that I developed my love for flying.

The battle of Endor was the turning point in my life. After the humiliating defeat, I did not know where to go. The Empire had given me direction, but the Empire didn't even know what direction to go in. I flew with many of the various Imperial fractions, when I found out about the Emperor's Hammer.

Immediatly after finding out about the Hammer, I pulled a few strings and sent a transmission straight to Grand Admiral Ronin. Upon recieving this transmission, I was accepted into the Emperor's Hammer Elite Strike Fleet.

My life finally had a direction again, and I vowed to do my part to bring back the glory of the Glactic Empire.

Alignment & Attitude:

I feel that I should do my role to bring glory back to the Empire, whatever that shall be. I will follow orders unquestionably, for they would not be given if there wasn't a good reason.

Former Occupations (if any):

Smuggler, Pirate

Hobbies:

Flying through space, alone with my thoughts. Working to bring greater glory to the Emperor's Hammer, and the Empire in general

Tragedies:

When I found that the people who raised me had actually killed my parents. When our great Emperor Palpatine was killed.

Phobias & Allergies:

I am afraid of what might happen if the New Republic continues to take over the galaxy.

Personal views of the Empire (and Emperor's Hammer):

I believe that the Empire will rise to its former glory once again. I believe that the Emperor's Hammer will be directly responsible for this. I believe that our great Emperor Palpatine will be resurected again. I believe that the Empire has given me everything, and I will gladly give everything to the Empire.

Other comments or information (optional):

I feel that the Emperor's Hammer is the best thing that ever happened to me. I will gladly give my life to the Hammer. If my death is in battle defending the Hammer, I will not have died in vane.

I hereby confirm that the above information is legitimate and accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Signature: Arca Slik

Date: Monday, April 22, 1996

cc: Imperial Security Bureau (ISB) Liason Officer

CMDR/BG Yodavin/Butcher-1/ISD Sub

The Battle Above Atrivis I

The Super Star Destroyer Avenger was en route to the Phare system but first they had to stop in the Atrivis System to raid some materials from the native cultures on Atrivis I. The Avenger got the materials and were headed for the hyper jump point when rebel craft exited hyperspace and started to attack the Super Star Destroyer Avenger.

When Grand Admiral Ronin heard of the rebel fighters he hurried to the bridge on the SSD Avenger. As he stepped into the turbolift to the bridge he heard laser blasts hit against the hull of the Avenger close to his position and then he knew they were under attack. When Ronin reached the bridge the crew said, "Grand Admiral on the Bridge" (everyone saluted the Grand Admiral) Ronin said, "We have no time for that, what is our status Admiral Threat." "We took some damage to the hyperdrive and shields are down to eighty percent," replied Threat. "How many rebel fighters are out there," asked Ronin. Admiral Threat said, "Five b-wings, ten x-wings, three a-wings, and six e-wings. Also there are two Corellian Corvettes on our portside." "Launch all fighters and transmit a request reinforcements," said Ronin "Yes Sir!" Threat replied.

As the TIE's were taking out the rebel attack fighters a Calamari Cruiser dropped out of hyperspace. The communications officer said, "Sir" "Yes "replied Ronin. The Imperial Star Destroyer Subjugator will be here in two minutes. Ronin said "Good" send out a squadron of Assault gunboats to disable one of those Corellian Corvettes. Launch Gamma Squadron and tell them to attack the Calamari Cruiser. "Yes sir" and the crewman followed the orders exactly. An officer on the bridge reported in by exclaiming "We have lost our hyperdrive!" "Shields are down to fifty percent." Vice Admiral Morg came on the Bridge and said, "Both Corellian Corvettes have been disabled and two ATRs have been dispatched to recover the Corvettes"

On board the rebel ship Liberator Captain Shawn Darts said to his crew, "We almost have the Emperor's Hammer's Flagship and their Command Squadron" "Victory is almost ours!" Cheers were heard over the rebel bridge. One rebel said, "The Avenger's shields are down to fifteen percent" "But both of our Corellian Corvettes have been captured." The captain said, "That is no matter to us, after we disable them we can tractor them to Coruscant." Just then the Imperial Star Destroyer Subjugator and the Imperial Star Destroyer Relentless hypered in. One in front of the Calamari Cruiser one in back. The Rebel Captain exclaimed "Oh $%#, Were in Trouble Now!"

Vice Admiral Crona the Commodore of the Subjugator ordered Butcher Squadron and Hunter Squadron out to attack the Calamari Cruiser. The Imperial Squadrons worked in unison and made decisive blows against the rebel craft. "OK Butcher two go for red two" ordered Brigadier General Yodavin. "Butcher three cover me while I take out red leader." The wingmen replied "Yes Sir."

Meanwhile The Avenger had repaired it's hyperdrive and was planning a final assault with the TIEs and the other Star Destroyers against the Liberator. "All Rebel starfighters have been destroyed" An Imperial voice was heard over the com "All fighters attack the Calamari Cruiser Liberator." The Imperials kept on pummeling the rebel capital ship until it's shields were down. The radar picked up three rebel shuttles leaving the ship.

Grand Admiral Ronin ordered Psi Squadron to disable the shuttles. The shuttles were easily disabled and brought on board the Super Star Destroyer Avenger. Those men onboard those shuttles would be interrogated. The Avenger stopped it's attack on the Liberator to procede into hyperspace. The Grand Admiral said "Set course to the Phare system" and in a flash the Avenger was gone.

The Relentless and the Subjugator were left to destroy the Liberator. The Subjugator made the final laser blast that destroyed the Calamari Cruiser Liberator. Vice Admiral Crona had orders to let one of the rebel shuttles to escape. So that the rebels would learn the power of the Emperor's Hammer.

Butcher Squadron was ordered to return to the hanger bay on board the Subjugator. Hunter Squadron was to remain in the Atrivis sector until all of our ships had entered hyperspace. Vice Admiral Crona went on the com and said "All Fighters report back to the hanger." "Also you all have fought well in this battle." "The Rebels are dumb to try and destroy the Emperor's Hammer" "I hope this teaches them a lesson!"

Phare System

When the Subjugator and the Relentless returned to the Phare system. The Avenger was waiting to congratulate all the pilots that fought in the battle. The Grand Admiral himself congratulated everyone and awarded medals to many of the pilots. Grand Admiral Ronin said with pride "The Emperor's Hammer will destroy all rebel forces no matter how grim the situation could be."

Respectfully submitted by:

BGYodavin

CMDR/BGYodavin/Butcher/ISD Sub [BS]

DB Rank: Acolyte Yodavin <Sith>

FM/BG Rob-Blue Fire/Tau-3/SSD AVR

GN ROB JOINS THE EMPEROR'S HAMMER

A STORY BY

FM/BG ROB-BLUE FIRE

It was another boring day at the Imperial Academy, I was sitting at my desk working on a project when I received a message to come to the Commanding Officer's office. I got up and went down the corridors toward the CO's office, wondering what the message was about. I arrived at the office and presented myself to the office clerk on duty, moments latter the CO called me into the office, something about the tone of his voice sounded like bad news..., as I walked into the office I could tell something was wrong, the CO had me sit down in front of his desk and after a few moments he finally spoke.."GN Rob he said , I have some bad news for you, I received a message today that you family was killed when the Rebel Alliance attacked the planet Aurora, along with many other Imperial families, I wish there was some other way to break this to you but I can't, I'm sorry son..." I sat there dazed unmoving, finally I gathered myself together, "Thank you sir " I said got up and saluted and prepared to leave his office, "one moment soldier" the CO Said, I think this may be of interest to you , It seems that the Emperor's Hammer Fleet is being assigned to that sector and there's a spot aboard the ISD VANGUARD for a pilot, if you're interested I can put in the paperwork for transfer for you, It only took a second for me to react and I told him that I wanted to join.

Months had gone by since that day at the academy, it seemed like years, I arrived aboard the Vanguard and was assigned to Dragon Squadron as Dragon-3 under the command of GN Andy. One day while I was mediatating I heard something calling my name...Gn Rob it is time for you to serve me further to learn how to channel your thoughts to better serve the Emperor...then it was gone, I looked at my watch, Holy cow!! I was due to fly a mission, I ran and got into my fighter with hardly a moment to spare.., "GN Rob" GN ANDY called over the comm channel what kept you?? as we left the hanger into space, I replied that I would talk with him after the mission about it and then fired up my engines toward our first nav point. The patrol was starting off nothing much out of the ordinary when all the sudden we picked up a corvette and flight of 8 X-wings dropping out of hyperspace...Gn Andy ordered us into attack positions and we went after them..., as the space between us flashed in fire from the rebels I felt a something come over me as I fired at the corvette, seconds latter it blew and the X-wings that were there were turned into parts by our accurate fire. Later that day after debreifing, I went to see Gn Andy in his office, we discussed the mission and I told him about what had happened, I recommend you see FA PYR and VA CRONA about this he said , they can help. Later that week I received a reply from my msg to FA Pyr , FA Pyr had directed me to join the DB and embark to the Shadow Academy to learn how to use the powers of the force, it seemed that I had hidden talents that had laid dormant needed to learn how to use them for the good of the Empire and the Emperor's Hammer. A month later as I debarked the Vanguard toward the Shadow Academy, I watched the Vanguard shrink in the distance as we headed toward the planet, I watched as she prepared for hyperspace and then the Vanguard was gone, as we set course to land at the academy.

Again months passed as I learned to use the power of the Force and worked hard at my studies, finally I was ready and prepared to rejoin my friends aboard the Vanguard, when I received a message about an opening in TAU Squadron aboard the DGN Lichtor V which was operated by the DB, as I prepared to answer the message I knew that this is where my destiny had led me..to TAU and the DB, to SERVE THE EMPEROR! I messaged FA Pyr to transfer me and days later I was heading for my new home, the DGN Lichtor V. I reported to my squadron commander Deathwatch , he asked me for a name for my fighter I told him that "Angry Angel" is what I wanted for a name, Deathwatch made a notation in his log and then talked about the squadron, and how he wanted us to work as a team, I told him that I couldn't wait to meet the other members and that I wouldn't let him down. Later that day I was making my way around the ship familiarizing myself with the ship when I heard that the squadron was having a meeting at 1300 hrs for all members. I was just down the corridor from the ready room so I went toward the door, as I went to enter Deathwatch stopped me and asked me how things were going, and as we entered the door the lights cut on and I heard "welcome GN ROB!" from all the voices in the room..

Deathwatch then introduced me to the other members of the squadron..AINSLEY, DETH, RYAN, CURRAALT, SAVAGE, EXAR, RUHK, and BIG DADDY, it was great..I felt like that I had finally found a new home and a new family..later during our missions we all grew closer together as a team, and as time went by Deathwatch was promoted to Commodore and Curraalt, Exar and Big Daddy got flight leaders, and the rest of the squadron got promoted , the team spirit grew and soared to new heights, even though we played jokes on one another from time to time in good fun, and each day as we take our seats in our fighters one thought goes through our mind and our souls "WE ARE TAU! " "SERVE THE EMPEROR ABOVE ALL OTHERS!"

[SALUTE!]

FM/BG ROB-BLUE FIRE[GARD]/TAU3/DGN LICHTOR V (ENVOY) PC, ISM (ANGRY ANGEL)

CMDR/LG Curraalt/Tau-1/SSD Avr

The SSSD Sov and the other ISD's are gathered in a close area on fleet maneuvers. In this maneuver, all facets of the EH are used. A special, seemingly impossible operation is needed. The call goes out to the DGN Lichtor V, who is far, far away. She hypers in, barely in sight, because of her classified nature; silent but deadly. Few of the EHer's aboard the other capital ships have even seen a DGN before; they rush to observation decks to get a glimpse, but see little from so far away. Legendary, yet mythical; Real, yet surreal; the appearence of the Lichtor brings warmth to the heart of a Dark Brother, fear to the non-believer. Then 12 shapes slide from its' shadowy underbelly. Slowly, then gradually faster, they head toward the bridge of the SSD Avenger. Techs' at their stations marvel at the only un-sheilded starfighters in this sea of TIE "twigs" that veer aside (some

smart pilots, volentary; others are "persuaded" by the Dark side...) from their path. They slow at the bridge of the SSD Avenger, and slowly pass, in single file, to salute the Dark Council aboard their flagship. They power up and head toward the SSSD Sov, in V-formation. They slow to a snails pace at the bow and head toward the bridge. All aboard stare in wonder at the brave ones who risk life and limb this type of craft. Tau squadron stops before a still SSSDs' bridge, letting all feel the power of the Dark side. After a

min. or two, radio silence is broken by the DGN Lichtor....

"SSSD Sovereign, this is the DGN Lichtor. Grand Admiral,....the Brothers

of Tau await thy bidding....">>

<Salute>

FM/BG WildKard/W-4/Cheth-1/SSSD Sov

Here's something I wish to mention in the next NL (as some people don't read the message board):

- Any body with IMPERIAL SEALS (of any type) send them to ajm@saskmaple.net.

I am making a collection... and if I get enough, I will include it in the next NL.