Sector Plexus (IO) News Letter Submission 

Table of Contents 

One: IO Reports

Two: Inter IO Office Activity

Three: Misc 

PART ONE

====================IO Reports ======================

=======EH WWW Scan ============== 

The EH WWW Scan begun this week on Aug 1st with the Domain and the CS pages. That scan should be done by this Friday and on Saturday a email report and an IRC report will be given. 

======= IO's Office================ 

The IO's office has been named. On the advise of former IO FA/GM Khyron to not name the IO site generically the Internet Office, and after some searching my SW Imperial resources I have chosen the name of Sector Plexus. The Explanation is on the main page above the Grand Admirals EH Dedication. 

The IO's Site is preparing to move to a jounce.net site http//io.jounce.net will be the new address. However, this is still in the works and I will notify you as soon as it is up and fully functional. 

============ CAIO Report ================= 

Has currently been undertaking the long task of re-creating the Official EH Site project.

Under this project the sites will be scanned prior to being linked for quality and content and all thing that should be looked into prior to linking the IO Office to them. Hopefully this will be done by months end. 

============== Recommendations from the IO======== 

I would like to recommend a Gold Star for Recon Officer AD Whafro (if he has one then perhaps a higher medal) for his exceptional services as a provider of webspace, emails , telnet account, ie a full service server for EH members for free. This I believe is a show of his great dedication to the EH.  

Internet Officer's Report - 8/12/98...!

<SALUTE>  

This is your report from your IO officer 8/12/98.  

New Commendation:  

The IO's office has recently gotten approval for the Commendation of Excellence, given to EH members that have shown excellence in the field of creating, maintaining and keeping up to date EH level websites.  

The first two recommended recipients of this Commendation are WM Reinthar and FA/GM Khyron for their obvious leadership in the field of website creation within the EH.  

TIE Corps Section:  

With the re-org of the TIE by the FO's Office the TIE Corps page on the Sector Plexus Site has been being updated nearly on a daily basis. The various TIE Corps commanders on all levels have been very diligently making sure our TIE Corps site is up to date.  

New Additions to the IO site:  

Under Miscellaneous the following sites have been give direct links from the Sector Plexus:  

Medal Board

Battle Board

Image Archive

HTML Newsletters  

This is to facilitate the EH membership being able to find these EH resources easier.  

IOA:  

With the appointment of VA Alastery as CO:SCO the office of the IO has been looking for an replacement for the now unfortunately vacant IOA position. Applications need to be sent to gilkane@gnv.fdt.net.  

End Report  

Admiral Gilkane Satal-Dangor

IO/AD Gilkane/CS-5/SSSD Sov

PART TWO

New IOA: 

I have appointed BG Cyan as my IOA.

DJK Cyan(Obelisk)/Galthain of Satal Keto {IWATS} {IWATS-IIC/3} [GMRG:INI]

JRNY/Cyan/Center Wing/The Guild -W (TA) {IWATS} {IWATS-IIC/3}

SL/Sgt. Cyan/A-1-1/MC-60 Ark Royal/IWSF/IW

COMM Office assistant

Internet Office assistant

Official Site Project

CA/IO VA Torq has begun laying the ground work for establishing the EH official site project that has been part of the IO’s Office in the past. We are beginning with the requirements for someone to have an official site logo placed on their site. Once these requirements are ironed out. They will be submitted to the FC & the XO for final approval.

END IO NL SUBMISSION ONE